Some points to talk about

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Casiuss, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Casiuss

Casiuss Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I'm typing this right from my iPad, dont get me wrong I love this thing^^

But I got some points which made me think...

1. The iPod app: Dont you think its a little crappy? i mean some buttons are wastefully huge and some are so small that I have problems to use them

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Is it just me or is the screenorientation a lil bit too sensetiv? I mean when its on a plain surface it turns and turns and turns... sometimes about times oO

3. The App Store App: this is the most anoying thing i've ever tryed oO sometimes it takes 4 taps to get it into the app page I wanted to go

4. No USB port! ( no just kidding, i dont care ^^ but the rest are real problems IMO )

UPDATE:

5. Its a shame that the video app starts everytime i open a videopodcast in the iPod app.
    there was a better solution on the iPhone!
  2. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    I agree with 2 and 3 though about 1 and 4 I don't really care , I mean the iPod app is nice it reminds me of the desktop iTunes though it could do with cover flow !
  3. Casiuss

Casiuss Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    yoa kina looks like a mix between desktop itunes and ipod app on ipod touches oO
  4. KCooper

KCooper Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I agree with all of them except 2 and 4. The iPod and Videos app look a bit crummy right now, but I'm sure they will evolve as they go. I really hope they add CoverFlow in iOS 4 for iPad.

The App Store is pretty annoying right now. Sometimes, the "Download" button next to an app shows the just the text when I tap it, then a second later, the green background pops up behind it.

Overall, I'm probably 90% happy with my iPad. I've had some awful problems that are nudging me towards returning it for a new one (screen taps itself, and a strip of the screen will go dead at times) but so far it is pretty awesome. I reaaallly hope iOS 4 fixes some of these, or I might cry.

5. Casiuss

Casiuss Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Same for me, I really hope iOS4 will bee a huge improvement to what we allready got. right now everything feels a little beta...
  6. KCooper

KCooper Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Yeah. Put it this way, it's hard to think nowadays that iOS 1.0 didn't even allow rearranging icons on the homescreen!
  7. Casiuss

Casiuss Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    updated the thread