Some pleeease help me i wanna jb!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Ieuan1312, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Ieuan1312

Ieuan1312 New Member

Hey Guys ive searched around the forums but only found one thread having the same problem however they werent receiving any replys which fixed it, basically when i install libusb i do all the compatibility stuff making it compatible with Windows SP 2 yet my mouse always freezes which is preventing me from JBing my 2G however i am on a laptop so i have to keep using the touchpad to uninstall it, is there anyway to install libusb without it disabling my mouse and all my usb items and as for the compatibility thing it just doesnt seem to work, it creates the kernel and even though i installed it with Windows SP 2 compatibility checked it still freezes my mouse, solutions please.

Please Register or Log in to view images

ps im using Windows Vista 32 Bit and Cyw00ds GUI and the Tutorial video which goes with it

Cmon someone help me i waited over 9 hours with no reply on my other thread lets hope someone can help this time
  2. CalebMingle

CalebMingle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You need to download the 32Bit LibUSB.
  3. dibsy

dibsy New Member

4. mtkphoenix83

mtkphoenix83 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Before I successfully jailbroke my ipod i was using all tutorials under the roof...then i came across the RedSn0w one..and now I'm laughing! It worked first time round!! So use that one....

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137796

Alternatively....hardware speaking....get yourself a PS/2 connector mouse (that's the round green socket at the back of the PC) instead of your USB one...just for the sake of the jailbrake...then once you have jailbroken, un-install libusb program and viola...plug your usb mouse back in!!!

Hope I helped.
  5. Ieuan1312

Ieuan1312 New Member

hmm thx very muchs guys, Calebmingle where can i download the 32 bit libusb?
  6. kylio86

kylio86 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  7. Ieuan1312

Ieuan1312 New Member

Dude your a legend thx so much

Please Register or Log in to view images