some one, plz plz make a theme for us stoners.

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by kee, Jan 8, 2008.

1. kee

kee New Member

i have tried to read up on how to make a theme but i am too messed up to try that right now.
    untill i get sober i ask of you ipod touch fans that have the know how to make on, plz do,

Thank You
  2. markymarkdotcom

markymarkdotcom New Member

You're a shame to stoners everywhere!

I'll start making a theme right now...
  3. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

id be very intrested in that marky, pm me if u come up with sumtin OTHER than the lame rasta weed themes

i am a stoner, but i hate rastafarian stuff (too stereotypical)
  4. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Ya dude.... You gotta learn how to be productive while smoking... if not, you will never survive.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. kee

kee New Member

nah man. i am normally a very active and productive while high, but this stuff was crazy, anyway, ya, i do not want that rasta stuff. rasta aint my style. i want a straight up stoner theme. tomorrow i will work try to read up on how to make one. but for tonight, i am requestin
  6. redjoker5

redjoker5 Banned

im a retired pothead and you right rasta is ass. ill make you a theme give me like 20 minutes to go get a pizza and ill start on it
  7. kee

kee New Member

i thank thee joker.
  8. redjoker5

redjoker5 Banned

aight im done. note that i didnt make too many icons but thats bekause im at my moms house and i dont have my external hd here which is wehre most of my graphics files are. lol so i had to google new icons. if you like it tell me if you hate it tell me too im iopen to feedback and i know its not the greatest theme. hope you like it. and if you pm me with a list of the apps that i didnt make icons for ill get you some icons when i get back home. enjoy

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

9. kee

kee New Member

meh, i don't really care for it. too little, and i realize you aint got your HDD wit you, and i see how that affects it since i got all my files scattered around on dif things. i will make one tomottow and post it up. till then, peace. i gots skoo in 4 hrs