Some of the theme icons dont show up...?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by replicat0r, Apr 30, 2008.

1. replicat0r

replicat0r New Member

I downloaded couple themes off.. and tried them on the SMBPrefs.. the docks and the background works and some of the icon works, but other icons just stay default.. so its really ugly and i am forced to stay with the default theme... any idea how to fix
  2. tian_kr

tian_kr New Member

if you downloaded a theme from installer, not all of your icons are gonna be there.
    if you manually find icons for the theme and put them into your ipot via ssh, it should cover all those icons
  3. drakie

drakie New Member

First of all, not al the icons for your apps may be included in the theme you downloaded. Secondly if your weather icon doesnt change, install the weather icon fix from installer, but as i say, not all of them are always included in a release, the popular ones usually are, but the not so popular apps, iWoman for example, are not always there. Try a different theme and see if that changes the icons, i would recommend iPear, great theme with over 200 icons if i remember correctly, you can get the from the customise 2.0
  4. replicat0r

replicat0r New Member

i see... too much trouble for me to find all the theme and put them in via ssh... screw it
  5. Steven R

Steven R New Member

SSH into your iPod and find /var/mobile/library/summerboard/themes/?????/icons and change the properties of the icons directory and everything in it to 755
  6. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    No the theme he has just doesn't have all the icons he needs. All the icons available in the theme show up, he just has more apps than the theme does icons.