Some lyrics not showing.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by LXZ, Oct 6, 2009.

1. LXZ

LXZ New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I just wanted to know if anyone else had this issue and if you knew an easy way to fix it.

I have lyrics for most of my library, however some of them do not load on the iPod touch ;[ It just keeps saying "loading lyrics".

And also, is there any talk that apple will ever add a function that allows adding lyrics like it does for adding album art?
  2. zoejazz1

zoejazz1 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Loading Lyrics... Same problem here

I have the same problem. I have the iPod Touch, it's half full. I have lyrics to 90% of the songs in my iTunes application, but my iPod touch only displays lyrics for a few songs and the rest it says Loading Lyrics... and never does.

I have erased my ipod and reloaded all the songs. No help.
    I even messed around with ID Tag versions (switching tags to 2.4 or 2.3 or 2.2) just to see if it would then update the song tag specifically. Nope.

I have the current iTunes(9.1.1 12), and the latest update for iPod/iPhone OS.
    Anyone have a clue?
  3. bkram1

bkram1 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm restoring my Jailbroken 3.1.3 and will not restore from a backup - hopefully it fixes it. If lyrics work again, I will try using the Spirit Jailbreak and see if that breaking the lyrics again.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Restoring and not restoring a backup on 3.1.3 seemed to fix the issue, I suspected that maybe the 'convert music to 128kbps aac' option may have been causing the problem and when I turned it on, the issue occurred again. I would stay away from using this option.