some ideas/suggestions

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by iCharisma, Dec 17, 2007.

1. iCharisma

iCharisma New Member

First I would like to see a "FORUM" clicky at the top of the page along with the current User CP, Wiki, Members list ect... I do not always access the site from the home page and would like to be able to just click on the top FORUMS to get to the begining of the lists, Most other big forums use such as nasioc.com and allnurses.com, it just needs to be there.

Second, how about a real home page with maybe links, news pertaining, most viewed tread ect.... again other forums have found this to be usefull, and with all the $ this site is making off the incredible amount of crappy adds put some back into the site or you could be overtaken EASILY.

I like the forum and realize it is still going through growing pains but lets turn attention from the sort term $ being made, to being the one of the best out there and I bet $ will follow!
  2. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    thanks for the suggestions.

you can always get to the front page by clicking our logo

Please Register or Log in to view images

also, the homepage will be improved as i get time to code new features.

finally, the ads are required to fund the server and other costs associated with running a site of this size. while they may be annoying to some, they keep the site free and fast for everyone, which is the ultimate goal.
  3. iCharisma

iCharisma New Member

I did not realize the logo was clickable, but I will use it, thanks, I also undrestand that advertisements benifit every one, but right now the site is flooded, the other sites I listed for example advertise less abd are VERY succesfull, not saying this site sould be another sheep but reinventing the wheel is not required. Just give me some sublimital ads so I don't even know I am being targeted

Please Register or Log in to view images