Some help with cydia

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by traxxy, Oct 11, 2009.

1. traxxy

traxxy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have just jailbroken my 1g ipod touch (on 3.1, first time also) and got cydia, now I downloaded an app from the internet but it has me add some kind of source code into my cydia, I've looked around in Cydia but I couldn't figure out where I can put those. Can anyone help me? Does it perhaps have something to do with Open SSH or SSH? (I've read some about it)

Also, on an off side note, is this 'Cydia' the 'thing' where all you jailbreakers get their stuff from? Because I've looked around in the sections part and it wasn't really that good from what I could understand about it (for instance, I only found 3 items in the 'themes' section), is there perhaps another secret to it or something?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Hehe, hope to hear from any of you soon!
    Thanks
  2. Skrappy213

Skrappy213 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    idk bout the application u downloaded from the net n it telling u add a source =/
    anyways the way u add source into cydia is open cydia on bottom ull see
    cydia,sections,changes,manage and search
    click on manage then on sources then edit then add then put in the source n ur done.

Most likely u dont have that many sources u should search "sources" in the forum and ull find a thread with lots of them
  3. traxxy

traxxy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Aaah okay, thanks, so you guys get your programmes with your source codes and stuff?
    Thanks so much Skrappy
  4. Uchiha1911

Uchiha1911 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Jailbreak it again with Blackra1n and install Rock instead of Cydia, it's WAY faster

Please Register or Log in to view images