Some 1.1.3/1.1.4 app questions.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by ska18, Apr 9, 2008.

1. ska18

ska18 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    so, I've been playing it safe on 1.1.2 since about December. Its given me no problems, its great. But I think its time for an upgrade to 1.1.3 or 1.1.4. I know how to jailbreak them both, but which one is more stable/compatible with applications?

Thanks a lot.
  2. Numb

Numb Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    both the same, and i know what you mean. I was on 1.1.2, 2 days ago and I upgraded and jailbroke my iPhone with the help of jpga13, who is amazing. He gave me a step-by-step tutorial on how to jailbreak it with 1.1.4. It was so easy and took me 30 minutes. Today, I stand before you with my dream iPhone in my hand =).

If you want, I will upload the small Word File of the stepbystep by jpga13 for you.
  3. ska18

ska18 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    alright that would be sweet.
    Thanks a lot.
  4. Numb

Numb Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Okay, here you go:

Please add rep for jpga13, as this is his useful guide.

And as usual, rep is not expected but I would love to have more than 10 rep points =) lol.

http://www.[PIRACY.mf].com/?y43z3xr4mgr
  5. aortiz45

aortiz45 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok heres one for u guys i had my ipod touch 1.1.4 jailbroken with iliberty+ and i had a problem with itunes afterwords say it couldnt connect to ipod because the pairing records were missing so i restored it and i dont have installer anymore and on itunes it says 1.1.4 with software upgrade but when i try to jailbreak again with iliberty+ i press free my ipod and then it closes and it doesnt jailbreak it. I've also tried to restore my ipod to 1.1.4 without the software upgrade but it says it wont work so can someone plz help me out!!!!