Solid black Tpu case from Handhelditems.com

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Hyunlee, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Hyunlee

Hyunlee New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i got the tpu case from the handhelditems.com and put it on my new ipod touch 4g, but it was so hard to put it on. Also, it felt like the case is just too small for the ipod and when i finally got it on, i really didnt like it. Honestly, i regret buying this case so any recommendations of cases to buy? please provide a link ,thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. lazer155

lazer155 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  3. checkpoint

checkpoint New Member

Hmm, seems strange. You got this one, right?

I got the same one yesterday and it was very easy to put on. I just pushed it over each corner and it was on in 10 seconds. It's not that it's small, it's just a tight fit to keep it snug.
  4. Hyunlee

Hyunlee New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i ordered two, and two of them are the same! EXTREMELY HARD TO PUT IT ON. and i also hate the feeling of this case when i hold it!
  5. TchnclFl

TchnclFl New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Wow I got the same one and it fits fine for me. Sure, it's a little snug, but it's supposed to be like that. Just put on end of the iPod in first, then the other. It stretches a bit to accommodate it.

It's a little hard to push the volume / lock button though.. :| That's to be expected
  6. checkpoint

checkpoint New Member

Same for me.
  7. Hyunlee

Hyunlee New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Okay, its getting worse,
    i installed Bestskinsever on my ipod touch, and this case is keep tearing off the edges of my ipod! and when i try to plug the usb in my ipod, only the half of the usb fully goes in my ipod and other half doesnt

8. checkpoint

checkpoint New Member

The USB issue is because of the way the back of the iPod is designed, but it's the way it is. As long as it's charging when you plug the USB in, you're fine. About your case issues, I'm starting to think it's user error because I've read about 3 threads of people who had the BestSkinsEver skin applied to their iPod without any problems, I've also seen two other people with the solid black TPU case, including myself who have had no issues. See if a pro at the mall can apply your BestSkinsEver case for you.

Not trying to be an ass, just posting some info that might help.
  9. Hyunlee

Hyunlee New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    What do you men by the usb issue is because of the way the back of the ipod is designed? does that mean even without the case, there is an issue with the usb? if i take the case off, the usb thing is fine. and there is like no way to install bestskinsever in a really bad way on the edges. Different cases work fine with it except this case. I just threw mine away.
  10. reccos121

reccos121 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm pretty sure this is a design flaw on Apple's behalf.