Sold out!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rengb6, Sep 10, 2010.

1. rengb6

rengb6 New Member

Just an FIY for anyone in MD, VA(the metropolitan area), and DC the 32 gig ipod touch 4 is SOLD OUT at all apple stores and most bestbuy. If anyone can tell me when the apple store will get in a new shipment that would be great.
  2. 2fast4u5

2fast4u5 Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    dammit

Please Register or Log in to view images

When will they get more?
  3. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    pretty typical for new apple products. there will be another shipment within 2 weeks i'm sure.
  4. rengb6

rengb6 New Member

Wow 2 weeks is a lot. I have no idea when they'll get more I was hoping maybe this weekend because I'm at college on the week day and I'm afraid they'll sell out during the week when they get a new shipment in.
  5. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    My Apple store told me today when I was going in to exchange mine that they got shipments daily.
  6. rengb6

rengb6 New Member

Thanks for the info jmwerkus. I just called Annapolis, Columbia, Bethesda, and Georgetown and they confirmed that shipments are sent in daily but for security reasons know one knows what is in the shipments.I'll update tomorrow after i recall all of the stores.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I called all of the MD VA and DC stores again today and most only have the 8gb available. A few do have the 62 but I've forgotten which ones. So sadly I'm still lookin!
  7. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    im getting mine from target, was there yesterday and they had a bunch..they said they werent selling many
  8. chillen

chillen New Member

i went to target today to see if they had any cases in and was surprised that they had so many in stock myself i wish i knew this before purchasing mine
  9. mohaas05

mohaas05 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I figured this would happen. The nearest Apple Stores to me are in Tysons and Clarendon, and they are always very busy.

Glad I preordered.