1. katking123

katking123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey, im kinda new to the whole jailbreak thing and i was wondering is there still possibility for a release today? or if there was would they have released it early? thx...

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Patience is a virtue.
  3. katking123

katking123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yea no sh*t sherlock but compared to other times they release jailbreaks do they do it earlier or later in the day?
  4. Honnegger

Honnegger New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Please, just wait and stop posting new threads. Seriously, I can understand that everyone is upset and all of us (me included of course) want to have the jailbreak asap, but there's nothing that you can do, the best thing that you can do is waiting...

They still search to untether the JB, and they'll inform us as soon as there is something new.
  5. slucas

slucas New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You have access to just as much information as anyone else on these forums.. why do you think anyone else would know better then? these threads when will they quit.
  6. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    They'll stop when people start being patient. What some people don't realise is that no-one knows when the jailbreak is coming out, except the devs themselves.

They're working really hard to untether it, and it won't be an easy job. All I can say to these inpatient people is this:

The jailbreak will come out when the jailbreak comes out.
  7. katking123

katking123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    im not impatient lolz? all i wanted to know is did they release the other jailbreaks early or later in the day,i dont care if i have to wait longer i just wanted to know that but nvm....^.^
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    yes, i know but i wasnt around when they had the iphone 3g,iphone,and ipod touch jailbreaks so just tell me did they realese those early in the day or later in the day?i could have already shut up about it and this thread would have died but apprently thats to hard for everyone

8. mikeman118

mikeman118 New Member

All the guy wants to know is if in the past they have released the jailbreak in the morning, afternoon, or evening. That's not really being impatient... and I'd tell you but I don't know myself

9. kaiser16

kaiser16 New Member

lol @ the people flaming this guy for no reason.
  10. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

No reason? How should we know when it will be released? We aren't in the dev team.