So whenever these bugs get fixed...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by Tetromos, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Tetromos

Tetromos New Member

How will we "get" the updates? Will we have to rejailbreak?

For instance, the iTunes app problem. How will I get the fix?
  2. Kid Dynomite

Kid Dynomite New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Im guessing they are going to release a new revision of the jailbreak, so im thinking you will have to re jailbreak im not 100% sure though.
  3. HopOnRocks

HopOnRocks New Member

I'm hoping something comes along very soon. I use my iPod Touch 2G mostly for games, and now none of them work. It's very strange.
    I even went back to 2.2.1 and did a complete restore and I'm having the same problem.
    Looks like I have to play the waiting game.
  4. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The iTunes Store problem is apparently a MobileSubstrate issue, so if that's true an update to MobileSubstrate should fix the problem. Everything else should be updated through Cydia.
  5. atka

atka New Member

Well the if all your games are legally purchased then you don't have any problems with iTunes syncing. And I don't think the dev-team has ever patched the mobile substrate file, so I don't think they'll fix your problem for you.
  6. higuys

higuys Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    if you mean that games close straight away when opened, that could be a problem not related to the jailbreak. that happened to me a few days after i first got my ipod touch, to fix it you have to download something from the app store (it can be free), and then your other apps should start working again.