So... what to do next?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by vbsoccerdude94, Dec 12, 2008.

1. vbsoccerdude94

vbsoccerdude94 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, I fried my 2g, it got left by my window and it rained, and my windows was open. So I told my mom to let me try the Q-tip+ Alcohol Trick, she was like "Noooooo don't mess it up anymore" Because she doesn't pay attention to sh*t.

So she told me to send it back to apple... dumb b*tch. Excuse my bad language.

Well yeah....

Sucks, amirite?

So, does this mean they killed my warranty, or is it still under warranty? Because if it's still under warranty, I'm sure I could do the Alcohol+Q Tip trick and take it to my local apple store.
  2. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Well, I doubt It would kill your warranty. I mean really,

IE. You thought your iPod Touch was broken due to light rain, but wasn't... Then a real problem occurs and you can get it fixed, well they ended your warranty so it would be Apples fault

It might not or might be broken. If I were you, I'd go to apple.com/support and ask if that just canceled your warranty. Don't mention the Q-tip trick or anything, but do ask if it canceled it...

Or just wait for more replies

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. vbsoccerdude94

vbsoccerdude94 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Nah man, it's dead. And my water label turned red. I just need a sure-fire way to get my warranty back so I can bring it back in.

I'm worried that they canceled the warranty on my serial number, though.
  4. eberglar

eberglar New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Nice way to talk about your mother. Is she the one who left the iPod by the window?