So what happen to my touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iPhenom, Jan 16, 2010.

1. iPhenom

iPhenom New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well I'm sure this has happened to a lot of people before. Taking your iPod out of your pocket and a scratch appearing out of nowhere.

Anyway, yesterday I took my touch out of my pocket(iPod was the only thing in my pocket) and I noticed a scratch from the first second row icon to about half way to the icon in the first row. I was really a confused and angry, I also noticed like a blue colored spill on my iPod. It wasn't that big but it was where my scratch started on my iPod. Anyways, so I got to sleep the next night and the blue colored thing was gone, just out of curiosity what do you think it was and how did it go away?
  2. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Hmmm, for the scratch, it could be due to the lint in your pocket... Common problem actually (I think), I had these really large scratches on the screen protector of the iPod touch when I was in Melbourne (in autumn) and the handheld was in my pocket... Changed the protector because of that, in fact!

As for the blue-color spill, I can't help you much unfortunately... Did you manage to take some pix before it disappeared, btw?

Also, this is post 1234 for me!

Please Register or Log in to view images