so um yea, dont JB 3.1 b

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nirvahnah, Jul 1, 2009.

1. nirvahnah

nirvahnah Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    lol didnt work. cydia keeps crashing and no apps open. maybe bad jailbreak, maybe its the firmware. whos knows. im just lazy and gonna stick with 3.0 JB for now lol.. ill just use my 3.1 b SDK to dev. apps on and use the simulator but i wont jailbreak till apple sends the final 3.1 at me.

but yea its glitchy so if your in the dev program like me and got your hands on 3.1 b go ahead and try to JB but it didnt work for me. let me know how it works out for you.

BTW this is on an iPod Touch 2G not my iPhone 3GS. that just has plain 3.1 on it. i know its obvious cuz of the "ipod touch 2g" category this thread is in, but just incase you were wondering.
  2. djritchie

djritchie New Member

so umm...yeah - tell us something we dont know, you didnt expect to be able to jailbreak a .1 firmware release with the same tools did you?

goooo...."dev"
  3. nirvahnah

nirvahnah Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No need to be a sarcastic ahole about it. And I said I was in the dev program, doesn't mean I was the genious behind the code in super monkey ball or doom. Jeeze. Infact I only joined the dev program a month ago and have only written a handfull of apps that aren't that great, objective c isn't easy so piss off.

And I didn't expect it to work, I just happened to have the resources to be able to mess about on one itouch and have another to use as my primary. Add that to curiosity and u got me trying to JB 3.1...