So...the iPod Touch. 3G.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MrTeddyPicker, Jul 30, 2009.

1. MrTeddyPicker

MrTeddyPicker New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey guys, I'm new to the forums, so...hi.

Well, I'm a pretty enthusiastic Apple fan, and have owned many of their products, including the MacBook, iMac, iBook, and I use many, many of their softwares.

When it comes to the iPods, I had the first-generation iPod shuffle, and currently rocking the Nano 4G.

I've been a big fan of the iPod touch, though I have never actually used one for more than 10 minutes in my life. And I heard that the 3G is coming out, and rumors have it that a camera and mic is in the package.

And...I'm pretty much looking forward to it (a bit overexcited) for I'm planning to get it. Well, I'm 16, so I'm planning to sell my nano to help with the expenses. Do you guys think it's worth it? I'm not looking forward to use it as a big, mean, gaming machine (though I read it's not for intense gaming anyway). I'm a musician and I have loads of music (60GBs of it) and I find apps like guitar tuners, guitar chord apps, metronomes, etc. useful. I'm looking forward to that. With the mic, I think these apps will improve into something even better.

So--worth the investment? And what can I expect the price to be? The (cheap) cameras could jack up the prices, and bring back what's Apple famous for again--overpricing their products.

Thanks,

Teddy Picker
  2. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    definitely worth it. i would take a touch over a nano any day.
  3. -wiseman-

-wiseman- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    its not an investment as it will loose it value over time

Price... if you want to store all your music on it (60GB) then (if there is a 64GB) then bout £400-£500?
  4. Maziar

Maziar New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    so beautiful.

is there news from ipod touch from apple for september
  5. gavcorkery

gavcorkery New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    a 64gb will not hold all ur music due to the fact that it's never fully 64gb and that you'll use lots of capacity on apps, movies and the likes. So a compromise will need to be made.
    Apart from that, the 3G will be well worth the money, i guess it will the same as the present 2G 32GB
  6. MrTeddyPicker

MrTeddyPicker New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    And can I expect the new nano to come out around the same time as the Touch? I do not recall when the touch and nano came out last year.

I would like to know when to sell my nano. xD
  7. lilbitbrit

lilbitbrit New Member

Anything that is bought is technically an investment....