So someone stole my iphone today..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pogoyoyo, Oct 9, 2008.

1. pogoyoyo

pogoyoyo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah... someone stole my iphone 1g... is there anyway i can get it back using the code on the back, which i think i might be able to get either through itunes or it might be in the original instruction book / original casing.. idk.. but im hoping i can trace my iphone so i can get i back..

Please Register or Log in to view images

any ideas?
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    That's kharma at work for posting those firmwares yesterday. Hopefully you reported it to Rogers or whoever you use and when someone tries to use it they will catch them.
  3. pogoyoyo

pogoyoyo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i think i got off the hook with the whole firmware thing.. not sure. i explained that i didnt tell him to download anything illegal, i mean 1.1.4 isnt illegal
    but see the thing is i didnt have this iphone for long so i didnt have a plan for it yet... was using it as an ipod for a couple weeks...

4. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Thats a bummer.
    You don't sound mad.
  5. iPTF_BROWSER

iPTF_BROWSER Active Member

Device:
    HTC One
    That sucks, but I am sure Rogers has some kind of tracking mechanism for phones.
  6. pogoyoyo

pogoyoyo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    im not mad because i know it was someone in my strength training class cuz it was in the change room, in my pants. most people call me stupid for leaving it in there but i had to because i was late for class, so i dint go to my locker. My vice principal said he checked the camera's and didnt see anyone else go in the change room but ppl in my class. so i have a general idea of a few ppl who might have stolen it. Im pretty sure i will find out who stole it, and when i do it aint gonna be pretty. And to the response of rogers tracking my phone: as i said im not with any company because ive had the iphone for not too long and havent had the chance to get a plan.
  7. beebop

beebop New Member

Ah damn! You better kick his ass!!.. just look for the guy showing off a new iPhone in school within the next week... if you can get the serial... write it down... and be like "okay can i see your new iPhone it looks cool?" then match up the serial... go "screw you" and take it from there

8. Atl

Atl New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Let's hope they don't sell it. I mean, that's what I would've done.
  9. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

When my iPod got stolen, I knew it was someone in my music class. Even though you know it was soemone in your strength class, it's still gonna be pretty hard to get someone to admit it. One of thirty two kids took my iPod, and I never found out who.

You may think it's gonna be easy, and just get it back in school the next day, but if someone stole it, they're probably not gonna admit it.
  10. JohnnyAndroid

JohnnyAndroid Active Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Another one owned by Karma. Sorry for your loss dude.

Don't even beat whoever it is stole it, just ask them why. And watch the guilt pour out.

You: 0