So mail decided it didn't want to work today

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Loudmouth2332, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Loudmouth2332

Loudmouth2332 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So I have been using the iPod elite jailbreak that came with the apps and everything was working just fine. Now all of a sudden mail decides that it doesn't want to load my mail anymore or delete delete mail or much of anything else. It HAD been working but now I'd doesn't. Stop me if I'm wrong but I don't think that is how bugs work.

I deleted and re-added my account with no luck. Anyone else with this problem? Should I remove mail via SSH and readadd it? Is this google's fault?(I'm using gmail)
  2. gyphie

gyphie New Member

On my IPod touch (not 1.1.3 I'll grant you) but if I used Services or iToggle to turn off Edge Mail would stop working. Turning Edge back on brought Mail back to life again.

Could this be your issue?
  3. Loudmouth2332

Loudmouth2332 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hmmm oddly enough services won't let me turn edge off. But mail has worked since I've had services installed but just today it doesn't.
  4. Loudmouth2332

Loudmouth2332 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    bump for help!!!
  5. ipodtouchman23

ipodtouchman23 New Member

go to you private/var/mobile/mail. delete all the files under mail. everything should be working fine then.

back up first just in case.