So im guessing?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ozonez, Jun 10, 2010.

1. ozonez

ozonez Member

Im guessing that i cant get an upgrade from 3GS to 4 from O2 as i got my iPhone 3GS November 2009. UK btw.
  2. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

3. ozonez

ozonez Member

How annoying, guess im gonna have to calculate how much it will cost me to either cancel my contract/buyitout and get a new one with the iphone 4 or just buy the iphone 4 without a contract. Whichever one is cheaper/gets me more then 500 sh*t texts that O2 gives me.
  4. Conya

Conya Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    are you on a 2 year contract? why don't you wait until next year's iphone installment (if there is one, pretty much definitely will be because of the past few years they've been releasing one), because chances are it'll have support for 4G networking! i know it'd be annoying to wait that long but when you think about it, it'll end up being cheaper and worth the money in the end, because you won't have spent money cancelling your contract, etc. to buy the iphone 4, and like i said, the next iphone will most likely have 4G networking, so i'd wait if i were you.

i could understand if you had an iphone 3g, because i have one and boy, does it need an upgrade.