So I'm deciding whether to get another iTouch....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Waffle2jazz, May 5, 2010.

1. Waffle2jazz

Waffle2jazz Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ok so i sort of want a new ipod touch. I already have an ipod touch 8GB 2G MB Model. I was thinking with my new one I'd update to 4.0 when it comes out right away and keep my 2G jailbroken on 3.1.3 so i get the best of both worlds. I was thinking of just getting another 8GB but i mean with the new one it will get full 4.0 support and i will probably use it a lot more so i might need more space. Money is sort of an issue but Whatever is better for me I'm getting. So what do you think i should do? should i even a new ipod touch or wait for a new one to be announced (I am impatient) or should i get a new one? Should it be a 16GB or a 8GB? is my plan even worth it? Should i spend money on something other like video games i am wanting (don't even say iPad thats never gonna happen).

Throw out your opinions to me please!
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    I think you should get an iPad, no but really if you cant wait then just get one but I would wait for the new iPhone and use it as iPod.
  3. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    The new ones are 8GB, 32GB and 64GB only, no chance of 16. As for them receiving all benefits of 4.0, only the 32 and 64 model will get multitasking and all that jazz, as the 8GB is simply a 2G like you already own.

If yours is not broken and still does what you want, I would just wait until September when the newer ones are usually released.
  4. Waffle2jazz

Waffle2jazz Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i guess that sounds more reasonable
  5. de4thazn

de4thazn New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm thinking of buying a new one too, cause mine is almost broken. It has a lot of issues, so I'm just gonna wait until the next iPod Touch comes out or the new iPhone. Don't buy a new one now, wait for the next generation.