So if I download a theme from the stickied thread on my computer....

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by PianoManKD, Dec 13, 2007.

1. PianoManKD

PianoManKD New Member

How do I get it onto the iPod?

Help!
  2. Joker

Joker New Member

If u have wi-fi at home use winscp, if not theres another, that i cant remember the name...

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. PianoManKD

PianoManKD New Member

I have wireless but I'm on a mac

I'm so confused.

SOMEONE HELP!
  4. TheRapture

TheRapture New Member

Cute ftp is for macs
  5. jmccnz

jmccnz New Member

Search google for cyberduck and download it, this is what you can connect to your iPod with.

You need to go into installer on your iPod and install services.app if you don't already have it.

Connect to your wireless network with your iPod, go into the services app and turn the SSH slider to "on"

Go into your ipod settings and go into Wi-Fi Networks settings, when your wireless network appears, press the arrow that is on it, when the next page appears there will be a number for IP Address.

On your Mac, install cyberduck and run it. Press the open connection button and enter the ip you got off your iPod as the server, leave the port as 22.

The username is "root" and the password is "alpine" Then press connect.

Now you should be in /private/var/root... go into the library folder, then summberboard, then themes, and copy the theme file in there. Then you can disconnect and restart your iPod and hopefully the file is there.

Hope that helps

Please Register or Log in to view images