So I sold my ipod touch......

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lrg32shots, Jun 2, 2008.

1. lrg32shots

lrg32shots Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Getting ready for those new iphones....Anyone do the same because I figure that I wont need the touch once I get the iphone.
    Also any rumors on cost for the iphones, or if the non 3g iphone is goin to be discounted?
  2. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

lol! mate, i thought 3g wasnt even cinfirmed? apple denied it? and the release date could be anytime. They gonna realease a new iphone a year on, and itl be very expensive...

+ edit: i wuldv waited for 2.0 to come out and for it to be JB so you can use it with any sim, are you gonna do that, cause i bet they lock the 3G to 2.0 FW.
  3. lrg32shots

lrg32shots Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I figured that im w/ ATT already so I dont need it to be unlocked. But im anxious to try the jailbreak.
  4. flyingguitar

flyingguitar Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    If they lock the iPhone to firmware 2.0, can't it still be jailbroken at 2.0?
  5. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

everything can be JB. its just more stuff to do, you can have it JB, but you will also need the appstore to work. Will the appstore work with the installer too is the question.
  6. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    you should have waited to see if new iphones actually come out!
  7. drakie

drakie New Member

I am not sure about the prices, but it has been rumored that in some countries (ive read about France-with orange and the UK-with o2) the new iPhone will be available for free on some price plans, although the price plans will be crappy and expensive, probably a 24month long contract as well

Please Register or Log in to view images