So I Just Accidently Hacked My Ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Alexisonfire, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Alexisonfire

Alexisonfire New Member

ok so before i downloaded ziphone and wihotu having my touch connected i accidently hit jailbreak so the next time i plugged my ipod in it jailbroke itself without me doing anyhitng (made me nervous but thankgod it worked) and now i have the installer and would like to know how to get the summerboard and iphone apps on it any help would be appreciated
    1 person likes this.
  2. fatboyfoley

fatboyfoley New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah

i suggest first this is to add the community sources..it makes it longer to refresh but its worth it. smb is easy and iphone apps are easy..if i were you i would work on the gba emulator or the psx emulator..their fun.
  3. KingOfWar

KingOfWar New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Apparently with the new ZiPhone jailbreak the community sources, bsd subsystem, OpenSSH and I think another thing are included with the jailbreak.
  4. router291

router291 New Member

Go into installer. Press install at the bottom, find System, press on it and there should be Summerboard. If there isn't, go to Sources and install Community Sources. For the iPhone Apps, go to sources, hit edit then add and type in this: ipodtouchmaster.com/files/repo.xml (exactly like that or it won't work) press ok and wait for installer to refresh and the files will be in the installer. Hope that helped.
    1 person likes this.
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You need to do other things first. PM me with and email and I will send you a simple guide.
  6. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

Have a good read around all the separate threads and stickies and get your knowledge of stuff up which will help you Alot and you should see many fixes and commands, programs that you will need to know to get emulators + other apps if you have some issues.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Alexisonfire

Alexisonfire New Member

so guys how come i still cant jiggle the icons around and stuff flike that event hough im jailbroken?
  8. Antney1234

Antney1234 New Member

Device:
    iPhone

You have to download the January Software Upgrade from installer.Then it will let you jiggly apps and move them around.
  9. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

or you can go and jailbreak to 1.1.3 or 1.1.4
  10. briantities

briantities Banned

install a custome repo.sc