So I got suspended because of my touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by skyline_-, Dec 15, 2007.

1. skyline_-

skyline_- New Member

A teacher caught me using my ipod, she then yelled give me that.. I gave her my earbuds but not the ipod itself.. she then yelled give me the other thing... and I kept arguing that I wouldnt be able to listen to it, so what does it matter... and how its worth a ton..

ended up getting two day in school suspension..

I thought it would work... anyone else have any stories?
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Unbelievable. If a teacher asks for something - GIVE IT. They have the power to screw up your life - i.e. suspension on permanent record. If they take something - it can be cleared up later.

EDIT: While I realize the iPod is a huge investment, you can get it later - resolve it with your parents, etc. The best thing to do is not use the iPod in school in the first place although based upon the "Using your iPod in school" thread, we're kind of addicted.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Wesche

Wesche New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    that sux, I only listen to it in math.... the teacher is like partly blind and deaf
  4. jimbodude

jimbodude Member

Lol my maths teacher caught me listening to it one lesson, and i told her the earbuds were a fashion accesory and they werent connected to anything, so all she did was take them away till the end of the lesson and then gave me them back lol.
  5. spoonforknife

Nice. My math teacher just says, "Time to take the earbuds out." and we do.
  6. skyline_-

skyline_- New Member

haha nice, im going to use that.. actually ima buy a little $1 thing those little players that have like 1 song on it for little kids.. and ill just act i like was listening to it..
  7. loves2doit

loves2doit New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    my french teacher ( i live in quebec) asked for my ipod as i was editing n45ap.plist in textedit and i wanted to close it before i would give it to her . So thats what i did and after the class i convinced her she would nerver see it again but my sprinboard was empty because i left a space in n45ap.plist so i had to reupdate to 1.1.1 i almost restored i was ready to kill her when she me for my ipod
  8. spoonforknife

that sucks. I remember I took my little bar shuffle to listen to while on a shakespeare show I had to watch. It was awesome. The show was terrible.
  9. thetetrisaddict

thetetrisaddict New Member

Oh, man. That sucks. You shouldve told her that she broke it, and have her give you money for a new one or something.

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. spoonforknife

That wouldn't of happened. She'd of just thought that you're messingwith her head. If she believed you she would give you $5 tops.

800th post! Success is Mine!