So I ****ed on installing my invisibleshield.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Curesome, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Curesome

Curesome New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    So I just purchased my first invisible shield (full body) at bestbuy. I came home, installed the front cover, perfectly, but the back I screwed up on. I was wondering, since I have a lifetime warranty, all I have to do is go to the website and I can get a replacement for free?

Down below is a picture of what the back came out as. And I let it dry for 4 hours.

Attached Files:

2. kingcoolryan

kingcoolryan Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    ahhh so u tryed to install, practicly a screen protector on the back ( not a screen protector just dont know the name). Well since i live in australia i dont know bestbuys return policy. I dont really think they would give u a replacement. I say your best bet is to just buy a case
  3. Curesome

Curesome New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    I have a case, I just prefer the sexy shiny back.
  4. kingcoolryan

kingcoolryan Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    ahhh.... if u can i would attempt again ( replacement). But the best way to apple it is: wipe it as clean as possible. Apply from one end to the other and use a card or something. This eliminates the air bubble problem.
  5. shashanknegi

shashanknegi Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    no best buy most likely wont take it back, but just send it to the zagg website. Make sure you sign up for that warranty thing that they have and they should send a new one for free ( just pay shipping and handling )
  6. Unreal Boy

Unreal Boy Member

Device:
    iPad
    its beautiful!

I think with invisible shield, you can just rip it off, then clean off the back of your ipod and the back of the invisible shield itself, and then reapply it with the spray that they give you

I screwed up applying my clear coat to the back of my iPad, and i took it off and reapalied it multiple times until i got it just right
  7. TakenAppleDownAPeg

TakenAppleDownAPeg Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Unreal Boy sounds like the easiest way to go, I don't use them because any over lay would drive me nuts, I just use a case, the way the protector looks, it looks like its got a really bad crack addiction going(lol jk) good luck with the reapplication.
  8. supreeme

supreeme New Member

ouch, i dont get the point of have them on the back.