iOS 4.0 so frustrated with jailbroken ios4

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by zyrtek, Aug 22, 2010.

1. zyrtek

zyrtek New Member

ok so i upgraded to ios4 on itouch. now im seriously frustrated with my ipod. it keeps crashing because of mobilesubstrate so i deactivated all things associated with it and it works but i need cydelete so i can delete stuff i d/l from cydia and such and it doesnt work. also when i start up the ipod it has the apple logo and a glitch line appears above the logo and it seems to freeze for a second then unhangs and goes to unlock screen. its really frustrating mee and im ready to throw it out the window!! please help. i jb with jailbreakme.com
  2. iThemesAndMore

iThemesAndMore New Member

The apple logo green line is normal with the jailbreak. If you dont like iOS 4 so much then why not downgrade(assuming you have your SHSH backed up)?
  3. zombie boy99

zombie boy99 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S

Really? I've jailbroken 4.0 4.0.2 and 4.1 betas and they don't give me a green line...
  4. TheBrum35

TheBrum35 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I made the mistake of updating to 4.0.2. My iTouch has been giving me ALOT of trouble as well.

Like I can't download from safari(unless it's safari download manager), dtunes crashes, and just about half of everything I download puts me into to safe mode. So I can see why your frustrated.
  5. y2kss66

y2kss66 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    If you have a 2nd gen like your profile says, you can downgrade to 4.0 at anytime.
  6. Young Katbodi

Young Katbodi Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I currently have a iPod Touch 2nd Generation 8 GB and I'm on 4.0 I have downloaded tons of things all I do is make sure they work with 4.0 (theres a special Wiki link posted below). I wanted to downgrade to 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 everyone said I wouldn't need SHSH blobs/files but I found no way though I'm very happy with 4.0

Please Register or Log in to view images

!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    http://z6joker9.com/wiki/index.php/Cydia_App_Status
  7. zyrtek

zyrtek New Member

No unfortunately I didn't back up the blobs. But this is crazy I know ppl will catch up but Steve jobs sucks.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    See the list says cydelete is compatible bit it puts me in safe mode soon as I hit the x
  8. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Are you sure it's the current version? Because I have it on 4.0.1 and it works perfectly fine. Maybe a reinstall is in order?
  9. procharged

procharged Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The lines above the apple logo at boot only show up if jailbroken with jailbreak me.com using the PDF exploit. I believe the lines are something to do with how the jailbreak code is injected.
  10. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Its the shellcode.