"SO CALLED Ipod touch 3g"

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kmax82, Jun 10, 2009.

1. kmax82

kmax82 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    so people are talking about this so called ipod touch 3g ... i really don't think its going to come not trying to mess up with anybody's hope but 3g has always been about phones not Ipods.

Here is the definition of 3g-3G is the third generation of mobile phone standards and technology, superseding 2.5G. It is based on the International Telecommunication Union ...

Adding The camera feature is not going to change the name to 3G and if they do add that then i might as well get a new phone like the G1 and having a ipod touch its really kind of weird how people are going to think the ipod touch 3g is coming out in September just because they're doing that deal like last year which meant a new ipod. That necessarily doesn't mean anything.
  2. iamkewl

iamkewl Banned

lolwut?

Pretty sure they meant 3g. as in 3rd generation. not the mobile network.
  3. kmax82

kmax82 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i know but 3rd generation of what adding a camera and some little features which i think update 3.0 is going to add them little features. Yah they can change the ipod touch into alot of things but just basically buying a iphone
  4. juliust71

juliust71 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ehhh it's called iPod touch 3G because it is the third generation of the iPod touch, not because it's a mobile phone, it's like the iPod nano 4th generation... i hope you get my point

and ipods have been released usually on september...
  5. eladc

eladc New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    That would be the 2nd generation if it was meant to be like that.
    3G is all that video calls and other sh*t that I've never used (I think also the internet - not the WiFi)
  6. kmax82

kmax82 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i know what u mean.. but like i said not necessarily just because all new ipods get release on September that doesn't mean there going to release a new one just cause its September.

They also need to stop making new ones just make one that is perfectly good and keep updating with bunch of updates adding news ones just basically piss people off sometimes because they would either have to return... or sometimes people buy a ipod and the next thing you know they made a 10x better then the one you bought just cause of one little thing..
  7. juliust71

juliust71 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    that's what capitalism is about, it's all about economy.
  8. eladc

eladc New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I think this iPod should be the last version, if they add a built-in GPS and microphone it will turn into an iPhone >.>
  9. doctadunk

doctadunk New Member

the new ipod touch 3g should have better battery life! and a camera and make everything faster, thats about it. And maybe a cooler design or something....
  10. snotboy33

snotboy33 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    how about V.3 does that sound better?