So call Official jb?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Patriots fan, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Patriots fan

Patriots fan New Member

That Official Jailbreak sucks I did it 3 times and everytime I try to add sources my installer freezes and I have to force reset it WTF its pissing me off I wanna use a jb thatll allow me to use summerboard any1 know any better jailbreaks?
  2. crazzykamkazy

crazzykamkazy New Member

i found out its suppost to do that
  3. crazzykamkazy

crazzykamkazy New Member

i just thought ahh screw it ill put it into recovery mode and try again but after i put it into recovery mode it worked?
  4. Patriots fan

Patriots fan New Member

What do u mean it worked after u put it in recovery mode?
  5. crazzykamkazy

crazzykamkazy New Member

GO GIANTS! haha i am a patriots hater... since they beat the raiders in the snow during the playoffs.. raiders should have won it all that year
  6. link_08

link_08 New Member

jailbroke 3 hours ago best jailbreak uploaded yet + stability eveything working its the last one i tried and the one i will take, and GO GIanTS ALso JAJAJAJA
  7. crazzykamkazy

crazzykamkazy New Member

oh after i put it into recovery mode it turned back on or something.. i was chatting with my friend but when i looked again it was working? it didnt have the wiggle feature though it was 1.1.3 then i installed stuff and it works now.. i havent done much yet though i only jailbroke it like half an hour ago
  8. crazzykamkazy

crazzykamkazy New Member

idk this jailbreak was pretty scary becuase my itunes wouldnt connect to it after i put it into recovery mode and stuff.. then it went blank.. then it finnally cooperated and turned on