So all my icons disappeared? How to fix?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Brownxx51, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Brownxx51

Brownxx51 New Member

this is a previous post "Ok, so i installed customize and also categories. I was creating a couple of groups in categories and i added all i wanted to. I think i added a group called Configuration, Games, Tools, Communication. I checked back after creating the first couple groups and it was all good. But after creating the last one something went wrong. After I hit done and went back to the menu nothing was there. All i can see is my 2 icons on the dock, Videos and Photos. Everything dissapeared"

no one suggested anythign so i went ahead and deleted categories from my ipod thru SFTP, and im still in the same position as before. What should i do?
  2. allyhax

allyhax Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Categories screws stuff up if you don't know how to use it properly. I'm guessing you use the "hide icons" feature of it. I don't know the exact name, as I don't use categories, nor do I use an ipod touch, or iphone, or anything touch related. If you want to hide your icons (which I'm guessing you would want to do) then use customize.app to hide icons, just use categories to categorize icons. Sorry if this made no sense, tired as hell.