Snow Leopard

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by KamiSama, Feb 3, 2010.

1. KamiSama

KamiSama New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Id really like a snow leopard theme with the same looking dock and the snow leopard BKG, have the top info/status bar be white.

THANKS!
  2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Are you requesting a Snow Leopard theme for the iPod Touch or a theme for Snow Leopard the OS? Sounds like a stupid question but i'm not really sure what you're asking for.

As far as Ipod themes go, the best 2 are Snow Lopeard and sn0w leopard by wyndwarrior, links will be added in a minute.
  3. KamiSama

KamiSama New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    iPod touch.

All i want is a white status bar, The snow leopard pic that comes with OSX and the mirrored dock look that is on Snow leoperd i dont want any icon skins though... and there arent and that ive seen that dont skin the icons
  4. KamiSama

KamiSama New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    *bump* can any one help me on this?
  5. ibizaGTi

ibizaGTi New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You just want a plain white status bar?

Image attached, just save it into the folder of the relevant theme with in your iPod.

That took like 10 seconds to make...all it is is a 320x20 pixel image, you can put what you want on it.
    If you are not wanting just the plain white, let me know and i'll see what i can do.

EDIT: as the image is plain white, you cannot see it in the attachments box below. Just hover your mouse in the left hand side and you should pick it up.

EDIT 2: Just reread your post and realised you want the doc aswell

I attached the one i use in a snow leopard theme i cobbled together from different bits. Snow leopard wallpaper also attached.

Note: The only image I created was the status bar. The dock and wallpaper are not my own.

Attached Files: