Snes4Iphone Issues

Discussion in 'iPad' started by lakerfanalways, Jul 14, 2010.

1. lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Hi everyone. I downloaded the snes4iphone app for my Ipad and I also downloaded Super Mario Bros World for it but when I try using it, its incredibly slow, or doesn't even load at all..I put it in landscape mode and I hear the sound of the game but I press every button to make it work and it does not so I just deleted it..does snes4iphone not work with the Ipad because I have seen Youtube videos of it working but it doesnt seem to work for me
  2. Andymans

Andymans New Member

Did you download the new version that uses the iPod touch and iPhone as a handset? I got it yesterday and put it on iPad and it was looking for my iPod touch but not installed it on touch yet as I'm trying to find my old roms for it. Can't find them yet but will do eventually.will let you know how Mina works when I find them.

The new version is by wherethewoozlewasnt
    He has a blog. Google it to find it. Don't want to link to things I shouldn't.
  3. lakerfanalways

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I sent you a PM
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I dont know if SNES HD is the app that works better with the Ipad or SNES4iphone..I have no idea since I dont want to use the wii mote, I just want to play games on the ipad like I used to do with the ipod touch
  4. jse1988

jse1988 Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    the snes HD doesnt download ROMS, is that a bug or am i missing a plugin? i have the safari plugin and manager on the ipad. i had to snes4iphone to Download ROMS and play them in the HD app
  5. ibebyi

ibebyi New Member

Device:
    iPad
    You probably got a cracked version or an older version (don't worry I'm not accusing you of anything as I had the same problem). the version 7.0.0 has been udpated for 2x scaled ipad support (there was a screen refreshing issue with the last revision that made the emulator unplayable as you described). Update to the 7.0.0 and it should work fine.
  6. lakerfanalways

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Yeah I downloaded 7.0.0 and everything seems to work fine..Just a few of the Roms that I got dont seem to be compatible with the Ipad..like Super Mario RPG does not work..and also, when I am in landscape mode, I keep on trying to change the skin so that I can see the buttons but it wont change, it only works in portrait mode, is there something I can do about that
  7. zlesage

zlesage Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Games like Mario RPG won't work because of some special chip or upgraded graphics idk. This is also the problem for some Kirby games and maybe star fox but, they won't work until he finds a way to fix it.
  8. lakerfanalways

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Can you tell me what games work for the Snes4Iphone for the Ipad so I can get the right ones. Also I notice that when I am in landscape mode I cant change the skins so I can see the buttons is there a way to change that