1. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i have looked through this forum and i couldn't find a problem similar to mine...well i have snes4iphone and i found a couple of links that you can download roms.... for example
    Doom

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qlxrsx

when i type that in to sendspace on my ipod and press next then i go to the folder var/root/media and thers nothing there....so i wanted to just press OK tere and it wont do anything it just says Download Failed : Doom.smc

does anyone know why? *im sorry i know that this IS the wrong place to put this but i didn't seem to find anyone on that part of the forum latley.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Because the roms are illegal! Why is that so hard to understand! Use google!
  3. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    roms are not illegal...dude they sell emulators at stores...wow ur dumb and btw just because apple says JB is illegal doesn't make it so...if it was LONG TIME AGO all iphone/touch users would get KILLSWITCHED, i dont see that happening, and i don't see any people getting sued for getting JB when they go to the apple store.
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Clearly we are the ignorant ones.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Brewstermax

Brewstermax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Umm, ROMs are illegal. YOU FAIL. ROMs are ripped cartridges from NES, SNES, and GBA. It is illegal, but rare for anyone to get caught.
  6. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    what do you mean xD
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i will wait, go to the nearest gamestop and ask for an emulator...they will tell you they either ran out of stock or they have some, or they dont put them in stock anymore...go i will wait...if they are illegal they will NOT know that somethign like that exists or they will tell u they dont sell those.
  7. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

the emulators are fine!!!! they sell u the emulators by themselves! they expect you to have bought the games so that you can get the roms for the emulator!!!! if you buy the game and you use it privately by yourself, i think thats fine. someone correct me if im wrong. however sharing them publicly is illegal.
    ROMS = ILLEGAL
    EMULATOR= OK
  8. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yeah this makes more sence..well anyway i figured out what was going wrong. thanks
  9. Brewstermax

Brewstermax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Exactly. You aren't going to have publicly sold Amiga and NES machine, so emualors come in. Plus selling emulators are usually under the counter deals.