SNES repo!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by FrankDaTank089, Feb 2, 2008.

1. FrankDaTank089

FrankDaTank089 New Member

LET ME KNOW OF ANY OTHER GAMES YOU WANT!!
    WORKING ON THE 1.1.3 AND 1.1.4 PROBLEM. Use the other repo till then and just change the permissions with mobilefinder or ssh.

Please if you have 1.1.3 or 1.1.4and have been using the other repo that i had up previously, please remove it and add the new one that is specifically for 1.1.3 and 1.1.4. the other one will not work if you have 1.1.3 or 1.1.4!

don't like my free server, then start up a thread, and get a bunch of people willing to donate for a a real server.

HERE IS THE REPO FOR 1.1.2 USERS AND BELOW!!
    frankssnesroms.x10hosting.com/REPO/snesroms.xml
    (remember there are two S's in the frankssnes and REPO must be capitalized)

HERE IS THE REPO FOR 1.1.3 AND 1.1.4 USERS!!!
    (CURRENTLY WORKING TO FIX A BUG FOR THIS ONE! )
    frankssnesroms.x10hosting.com/REPO/snesroms113.xml
    (remember there are two S's in the frankssnes and REPO must be capitalized)

Do NOT download a rom unless you have purchased and own the original game!!! Also, please delete roms within 24 hours.
    (This keeps me, as well as the site out of trouble, and lets me provide you with these.)

If you want any rom added, just ask below and I will add it asap!!!

If you encounter any problems let me know, thanks!

If a rom downloads and you can open it up in the snes4iphone app but are experiencing problems while running it, then it has NOTHING to do with my repo. Remember, some games are still not compatible completely or at all, so some of these games might no run completly like they are supposed to, or might not run period. New beta updates will hopefully fix these issues.

If you refresh and check it every week or so, you might find some more roms added in there

Please Register or Log in to view images

If you guys do use this, it wouldn't hurt you to post a simple "thanks" to let me get an idea if I wasted my time or not.
    3 people like this.
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

^^ Actually, that doesn't keep you out of legal trouble...

From Nintendo.com

Can I Download a Nintendo ROM from the Internet if I Already Own the Authentic Game?

There is a good deal of misinformation on the Internet regarding the backup/archival copy exception. It is not a "second copy" rule and is often mistakenly cited for the proposition that if you have one lawful copy of a copyrighted work, you are entitled to have a second copy of the copyrighted work even if that second copy is an infringing copy. The backup/archival copy exception is a very narrow limitation relating to a copy being made by the rightful owner of an authentic game to ensure he or she has one in the event of damage or destruction of the authentic. Therefore, whether you have an authentic game or not, or whether you have possession of a Nintendo ROM for a limited amount of time, i.e. 24 hours, it is illegal to download and play a Nintendo ROM from the Internet.

congrats though!
  3. FrankDaTank089

its whatever, if what you said is true, then it sounded like its the person downloading and using them is the one that gets in trouble. anyways...

try the repo, lol. i really did spend a good 6 hours of my time today making it, maybe more.
  4. thind06

thind06 New Member

reallt appreciate ur work

will test it out
  5. x6blues

x6blues New Member

this is really gonna be useful thx. other with a repo said if u do not delete the rom within 24 hrs use or something like that so that was their disclaimer. just a heads up
  6. FrankDaTank089

thanks, ill add that to mine too, but, well you know

7. ipod touch rocks

ipod touch rocks Banned

add da emulator
  8. FrankDaTank089

9. ipod touch rocks

ipod touch rocks Banned

I didn't ask where I could download it
  10. FrankDaTank089

ok man, nothing i can do to help you then.