snes release this week

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by achung113, Feb 4, 2008.

1. achung113

achung113 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Zodttd has announced that the snes emu will b released some time this week hes just been struggling with the 1.1.3 firmware check zodttd forums for future updates
  2. Dyve

Dyve New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    in 6 days precisly !
  3. Aurongel

Aurongel Banned

Thank you Jesus

Finally a rapture! I've been waiting for this emulator for quite some time now. I'm one of the younger hackers in this neck of the woods, I like to think that I'm quite a talented hacker for my age, considering that I've made my own Apps before. I never grew up with the beloved SNES game, "Chrono Trigger", recently, I obtained a ROM of the game, and a ZSNES emulator. I played this game as slooooow as I could, it was magnificent to be honest. But then I came to a part in the story that required me to push the select button, with the two shoulder buttons. Sadly, I couldn't, my keyboard doesn't allow me to tap those three keys simultaneously . PRESENT DAY- It has now been almost two months since I played that game, and it is destroying me! I've spent hours online trying to find a bypass to my keyboard, no avail. Now this is my new hope! and it's on my second most beloved piece of machinery- my iPod Touch!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. FrankDaTank089

FrankDaTank089 New Member

dude, never played this game, but I hate to tell you this, there is a whole thread of people complaning about the same thing over in the beta testers part of zodtdd's forums. I think when you press l and r it brings up so type of menu that zodtdd has set for technical settings, no matter what game you are in. Who knows if this will get fixed or not before the public release, but with all the other stuff that is going on that zodttd needs to get fixed before the public release, I kinda doubt it. You can always find a cheap snes on ebay though.
  5. joedaman

joedaman New Member

What's sad is I've played that game, and now the rom, so many times that I know that exact part you're talking about. It's a little after you capture the rat, right? Hands down, Chrono Trigger is my favorite game of all time, on any console, including the FF series. Believe me, the game gets even better after that part. I don't know if you'll be able to get past it on this emu, but if you can't go out and buy it, its worth it.
  6. Killuminati1

Killuminati1 New Member

snes

Ill belive it when i see it, i heard it was coming out last week too. Like i said, dont belive everything you read.
  7. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

this is old news, like jan 31 old news...
  8. formal

formal New Member

Why don't you go out to walmart and buy a $15 usb gamepad? Problem solved. If you can't go and buy an SNES at least pay something to play the game properly.
  9. Aurongel

Aurongel Banned

About Chrono Trigger ROM...

Okay hey guys, uuum it was a little hard to understand your comment. Are you saying that I can't get past the "capture the mouse" button input part? If you are, then what can I do? I'm not gonna go out and buy a USB controller, nor will I buy a SNES. So I can't hit the select button and the two shoulder buttons on the one sequence in the game? how can I hit multiple keys on the keyboard at one time?! I'm pissed off now

I've played the CT ROM up to that point with the damn mouse!!! I am aware of the hidden menu in ZODTTD's SNES emu, likewise for the PSX emu. If I could get past that sequence on my computer, then I SSH my CT ROM and the save state! then I could continue the game on my iPot

oooooh, I just really want to play Chrono Trigger, is that so much to ask for? I'm gonna go access ZODTTD to check this dilemma ....
  10. 4nic8tor

4nic8tor New Member

Try one of the many other SNES emus out there. Many of them let you assign your own keys so that should fix it, shouldn't it?