iOS 4.1 Sn0wbreeze 2.0 and Iphone 3g

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by xanmato, Sep 23, 2010.

1. xanmato

xanmato New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have a iphone 3g. w/ openiboot and idroid, its also unlocked. I use t-mobile and my family pays for the bill, and the only reason they pay for it is so they can contact me. I'm in high school. So i wanted to know if i updated to 4.1 w/ sn0wbreeze from 3.1.2 on iphone 3g would i be able to unlock it. Also what would happen to openiboot.(i dont care if it gets deleted atm i have to upgrade it anyways)
  2. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I know you can unlock (not sure if you need to check anything off or anything though, as I jailbroke and upgraded with a custom firmware.) And for openiboot.. Ill test that out for you in a min. brb

EDIT: Seems like OpeniBoot wont show. It just reboots. Anyone got it to work please PM me

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. xanmato

xanmato New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    imma try to uninstall openiboot before i upgrade(just to be safe theres nothing left) thanks for the info
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ok, so ive deleted openiboot and ive updates using sn0wbreese but it seems like my phone wasnt unlocked despite having clicked it. when i checked it using the sn01breese program it was checked. and im using the right ipsw so what gives can someone tell me how to unlock my phone im using t-mobile once again