SMSNinja FAQ

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snakeninny, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Steve B

Steve B New Member

Thanks for the quick reply Josh. I assume none that replicate any of the same functionality of iblacklist or smsninja?
  2. Josh Phalin

Josh Phalin New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yea none that I have found anyway!
  3. amaarsh

amaarsh New Member

Device:
    iPhone
  4. Steve B

Steve B New Member

The guys from Iblacklist emailed me back saying the app is available for ios6 on Cyida - can anyone confirm that it works?
  5. Marcosi

Marcosi New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    iBlacklist works just fine now!
  6. Jose Solis

Jose Solis New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Is there a way to block iMessages? I am able to block calls coming from a particular phone number but it does not block iMessages from that same number. iMessages still go through to my regular SMS app. I used a friend's iPhone to test this feature. I was able to block SMS messages coming from my friend's iPhone when I turned off iMessages from that phone. But when I turned on my friend's iMessage, they were not blocked by SMSNinja coming to my iPhone.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  7. Jose Solis

Jose Solis New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I was able to successfully block a call. However, a badge still appeared on my phone icon indicating a missed call and another badge appeared showing a new voicemail message. I also have "NoBlockedCallLog" turned on. So I am not understanding why a badge would appear on the phone icon. Am I doing the right things to block the call from coming through and from showing up in my phone app call history? Should the new voicemail badge still appear on the phone icon even if the number is blocked?
  8. xBrian

xBrian New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Question for lowpowerbanner, Can i use this tweak to turn my phone off at, say, 5% battery life? If so, how? Haha. If not, i think that's a pretty good idea. It could save someone who is tethered, or anyone away from a charger and may need emergency battery. Thanks
  9. Nahum365

Nahum365 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    If you were tethered, turning the phone off would produce the same effect as the battery dieing. Either way, booting tethered with a computer would be required.
  10. xBrian

xBrian New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I guess what i meant to say was 'lock my phone'. Nice job of not answering the question anyway buddy.

Please Register or Log in to view images