Small, super compact ultraportable speakers for the iPod... Could it be possible?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by I_am_Mad_like_This, Dec 7, 2007.

1. I_am_Mad_like_This

I_am_Mad_like_This New Member

Nov 6, 2007
    Now, I know everyone wants speakers for the iPod touch. what about ipod speakers that

-Protects aluminum back
    -has adjustable distance between backside and speaker (for those who have cases and protectors)
    -Doesn't need battery, just connect to the iPod (as if it is a headphone)
    -Connects via headphone port and iPod dock connector. to prevent accidental removal
    -AT LEAST the sound quality of a cellphone that plays music files.
    -Thin, can hold both iPod touch and speaker together, connected to the backside safely.
    -Exploits alarm (since you don't need to turn on and off or conserve battery)
    -Fits iPod perfectly
    -No need to worry about wires and speakers dropping

Thats all I want. I'm amazed no company has ever done that. I hope there are people who think the same way as me. Im tired using headphone sometimes. You know, some music sounds better out loud. or maybe there's a rule in school, where you can listen to music on loudspeaker only, but your already ultraportable speakers are too loud and not portable enough to bring to school.

Now I am begging for someone to make this. Or I haven't looked hard enough.

Not correct

perfect, but im talking about the touch.

once again...

now if you had a touch and a more beautiful design which is smaller.

You get what I mean, someone make the idea please, so my life can be less painful.
  2. go itouch

go itouch New Member

Apr 19, 2008

weirdwilli New Member

Oct 25, 2007
    If you mean one that connects via the headphone jack and clips onto the back then thats what im looking for!