small problem with NES

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by PuNS, Oct 18, 2007.

1. PuNS

PuNS New Member

well for whatever reason, I was playing around with the NES emulator, when it crashed. I tried reinstalling and such, same deal. I was browsing on FTP and found the crash log, which suggested that i had no access to the NES app. I also noticed that "mobile" is the owner of the NES.app folder, not root.

anyone know how to change the ownership of the NES.app folder from mobile to root?

Exact error:

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS

thanks!
  2. Clackpot

Clackpot New Member

FYI... Some ROMS run like crap on it. Don't forget.. the NES might need a update soon.

Also I found that.. if the WIFI is running in the backround... it slows down the emulation.. restart the Ipot before running the NES emu. for best results.
  3. PuNS

PuNS New Member

Not exactly what I had in mind.. more it crashes before i can even see the roms, and still gives me a BAD_ACCESS error message.
  4. toladdict

toladdict New Member

The exact same thing is happening to me; I too noticed that while I was in MobileFinder that the owner of nes.app is mobile.
  5. toladdict

toladdict New Member

Someone's gotta know what the problem is with this! I miss playing Final Fantasy during class!!
  6. toladdict

toladdict New Member

Well, after a couple uninstalls and reinstalls, same problem, despite the fact that I now have root for the owner. This is really frustrating.
  7. toladdict

toladdict New Member

I'm just gonna keep bumping this until I get someone to notice my woes.

Please Register or Log in to view images