slow response times and freezing

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by masterrr, Oct 16, 2007.

1. masterrr

masterrr New Member

hello everybody...

I just got my 8gb touch the other day and my experience with it has been less than stellar... for instance, sometimes when I'm surfing the web and listening to music at the same time, the music just stops playing.. and more than often, the touch screen is unresponsive at times and I have to tap a couple of times just to run an app.. and today, I entered this website and my whole ipod just froze.. I had to restart it... does anyone think this is normal? should I return it and get a new one? thanks so much for the help
  2. DannySmurf

DannySmurf New Member

I've occasionally had these issues. But then, the touch is a computer, remember. Sometimes computers crash.

If this is happening constantly to you, no, that's not normal. Have you tried rebooting the device?
  3. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I would take it back. I have listened to lots of music while surfing the web, and have never had it lag, or stop altogether, both before and after jailbreak.
  4. ali.bigolo

ali.bigolo Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    not really mine has only crashed once since jailbreak and once before it! I think u should take it back and get a new one.
  5. masterrr

masterrr New Member

thanks so much guys, I'm going to see for a couple of days if the same problems start recurring and if so, I'll def. get a new one... cheers