Slow App Store

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by PsychicNoodles, Oct 16, 2010.

1. PsychicNoodles

PsychicNoodles New Member

Hi everyone. I jailbroke my iPod Touch 4G on 4.1 with Limera1n on the 10th or so and installed a bunch of stuff, yada yada yada. Fast forward until about yesterday, my App Store (not Cydia store but regular App Store) started running really slowly

Please Register or Log in to view images

. I really don't know why and it's extremely annoying. I tried disabling mobilesubstrate stuff I didn't need, turned off all the multitasking stuff I didn't need, and disabled all themes. Sadly, IT'S STILL NOT WORKING!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Does ANYONE know what is going on with this thing!?

PS. I have an AirPort Extreme if that's relevant. Also, the actual apps run fairly smoothly and the internet on everything else I have (i.e. laptop, desktop, etc.) works perfectly fine.
  2. Jordy CDS

Jordy CDS Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Try restoring (restore into a backup if you want) But restoring keeps your device nice and clean.
  3. TakenAppleDownAPeg

TakenAppleDownAPeg Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    using the backup may reintroduce the issue, I have had some issues with the app store not loading, but it still would load after exiting it and going back in from the multitask dock and then clicking a tab.
  4. PsychicNoodles

Thanks, but do you guys (or girls) know of any solution besides restoring? Because I've already done that and it did nothing.
  5. Jordy CDS

Jordy CDS Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Restore in DFU Mode?
  6. PsychicNoodles

Will restoring in DFU mode delete my app data, both regular App Store and Cydia Store?