Slow and Lagging iTouch

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by xcandace, May 19, 2008.

1. xcandace

xcandace New Member

I have already jailbroken my own and another itouch so i'm not new to this... I am working on another friends itouch and after the first jailbreak it seemed to work fine. But later I noticed that it was hard to get the itouch to recgonize touches. (As in it was slow in realizing that I was tapping on something... it takes at least ten taps and ten seconds for an app to come up). So I did a restore, thinking I should just start over... It is doing the same thing still, with the standard (out of the box and fresh restore apps). I'm guessing hardware problems but it wasn't doing this before I started the jailbreak process. I use iLiberty btw... and its version 1.1.4.
  2. xcandace

xcandace New Member

fix?

After playing with it and reseting all settings in the general tab... it seems to be back to normal. Whew...
  3. xcandace

xcandace New Member

Ok nevermind...

Ok this time I got the same one hacked but later that night it was doing the same thing... Well I reset the settings and nothing... Any explanations?
  4. Kevdanclay

Kevdanclay Banned

same thing happened to me so i let it sleep for a while but i guess you got the answer