Slider Templates for Zigg47

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by Schleigz, May 11, 2008.

1. Schleigz

Schleigz New Member

Hey Zigg47 and whoever else is reading this thread,
    here are the slider templates that i use to create all of my sliders and tappers. Creating one of a kind images is not as hard as it looks, as long as you have the correct tools to start with, such as these:

(the png thumbnails are ONLY to show you what the templates look like. ONLY use them if you work with paint or any other program that doesn't support psd files. If you do use Photoshop, use the PSD files as your templates. They already have some examples of images on them to show you what is possible when creating sliders and tappers. The images are hidden though so that you just see the slider/tapper background, not the image, so just click on the eye symbol next to the layer to make them appear...)

I've also included examples of finished products...
    If you have any questions, just post them here

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

ok well once i download the template i just open it up in gimp then move the image i want onto it?
  3. Schleigz

Schleigz New Member

yeah

yeah, take the image you want (or part of the image you want) and drag it onto the slider template. Play with the brightness, texture, colors, etc so that the image you put on doesn't look out of place on the dark slider, and WA LA!!!! You have a slider of your own...
  4. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    for some reason it says that gimp doesnt allow those kind of layers to be joined together so would u recommend i use paint.net or do u like gimp better?
  5. Schleigz

Schleigz New Member

umm, well, did you select the part of the image you wanted (or just press ctrl+a to select the whole image if you'd like) and then copy it (ctrl+c) and paste it (ctrl+v) into the document with the slider template??? If you did this and it still doesn't work, then yes, i would suggest using paint or another program until u either get photoshop or learn to use GIMP fully from an expert or tuturial in these forums. I use photoshop, so i don't really know how to use GIMP (couldn't be much different from paint, right???)

Hope this helps...

Oh, and glad to see you're using the avatar i made. It looks good. Enjoy...