Slider Case for iPod touch 2G is out!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Bitter, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Bitter

Bitter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Incase finally put up the iPod touch 2G slider case on their site! Right now, it is only available in black matte, which is what I ordered, and I can't wait until it comes! The case looks awesome as always, but the downside from ordering from Incase's website is that shipping and handling is over $9...which doesn't make sense for such a small product, but for me, it is worth it. I'll post pics once the case comes, along with a review

Please Register or Log in to view images

Bitter.
  2. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

Saw them last week at BestBuy for $30. I'm pretty sure it was it. Not the usual shiny plastic case. Looks a bit more rubbery plastic.
  3. dashwood03

dashwood03 New Member

4. Conya

Conya Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    sounds good.
  5. sporkedtospec

sporkedtospec New Member

Been waiting patiently for this to finally come out...but the end total shipped to the east coast was $47.96!?!?

Really? $12+ to ship a little case?

Now waiting to see what happens first...Switcheasy getting their act straight with the NEO, or Apple/Bestbuy stocking the Slider.
  6. Bitter

Bitter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I know, the shipping and handling is ridiculous, but I've been waiting for this case for months, so even though Incase is ripping people off...I'll let it slide this time, but only because I am desperate for the new slider case for the 2G touch.

Bitter.
  7. machination

machination New Member

I think iLounge mentioned that the slider case isn't worth it because there is no need to take the bottom off, and that it's more expensive than some other cases. But they also gave the RebelTouch case a lower mark because of it's awkward fit (not fitting buttons correctly, very tight). Who knows.
  8. Bitter

Bitter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I didn't order the slider to be able to take it off, it is just a really nice fitting, looking, and feeling case that hasn't caused any problems for me, so even though it is a bit pricy, it is worth the money to keep my baby safe.

Bitter.
  9. BayAreaKing

BayAreaKing New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I agree. They say it's too simple, but I personally like the simplicity. I haven't really seen any case that I really like other than the Slider. It's either that or the BestSkinsEver for me.

I bought matte black one at Best Buy last week for $38 total, but ended up returning it because InCase e-mailed me back and said they should have the white and gun metal in about 2 weeks!

Please Register or Log in to view images