slider baars broken

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by berky93, Nov 22, 2007.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

for some reason when I try to change my slide rbars without customize they wont change. I named them bottombarknobgrey.png and bottombarknobred.png just like before when it WAS working, and put them into springboard.app. Am I doing something wrong?

I cant use customize (the fixed one doesnt work) so please dont suggest that, thats all I ever hear whe nI ask a question.
  2. iFeRd

iFeRd New Member

U have 2 use customize, it works. First download customize from installer, then u have 2 manually (using SSH) replace the customize app. Folder with the customize app. Folder for the iPod touch that's in this forum. After u do that, ur gonna have to keep on tapping on the customize icon several times. Don't worry if it keeps on crashing. It will eventually work, but its gonna take u a little while for the application to open. Once the application opens, it wont crash anymore. Trust me it works. If u need anymore help, search it on youtube. Let me know if it worked, good luck!
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

no you dont have to use customize for 2 reasons

1) Ive changed it before on my old ipod without customize

2) there must be a place where these images are in the ipod already, without customize.

does anyone know?
  4. berky93

berky93 New Member

never mind.

I GOT CUSTOMIZE WORKING!!!!