slide to unlock trouble.

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by SteelFlex, Jan 31, 2008.

1. SteelFlex

SteelFlex Banned

I want to change my slide to unlock text, which i have done before. But now it wont change. I can change slider and everything else, i just cant change the springboard strings. But no matter what i type, it always says slide to unlock. whats up?
  2. 8gigaPodTouch

8gigaPodTouch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    SSH ur iPod go to folders /System/Libary/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj/SpringBoard.strings and search for "slide to unlock" text by right clicking search and type "slide to unlock" then delete it and place one space between this char. > < like this. then save ur SB strings. that's it!

Please Register or Log in to view images

1 person likes this.
  3. Saltire

Saltire New Member

I'm using 1.1.3 and found that my SpringBoard.strings file is completely different from the one used in 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 and although i found 'slide to unlock' it's not set out as before, i.e. theres no <key> or <string> lines. I want to alter the 'sync' lines

Am I alone on this one or is this the same for others using 1.1.3.
  4. MikZinE

MikZinE New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you have to change language to english at your ipod to eddit the slide-to-unlock messange, used to have "norwegian" as language cuz im norwegian, so it didnt work before for me either.