Slid to Unlock(how to disable that)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sk8killer, Jan 5, 2008.

1. sk8killer

sk8killer New Member

is ther a way you can disable the slide to unlock screen from showing? im tryin to get my touch to work on an alarm dock.. but wen it goes to play the music on the ipod the ipod only turns on and needs me to slide to listen to the music....and i want to to play auto so it will wake me up. What do i do? is ther a solution? i dont want to have to leave my ipod on all night while its on the dock.... i want to be able to hit the sleep button and have no worrrys

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. sk8killer

sk8killer New Member

yeah this aint a noob question...i searched the forum.... no answer to my question..... is ther ne way?
  3. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    As far as I know, this can't be done. Besides, is it really that big of a hassle to slide your finger across the screen?
  4. racedude

racedude New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Unfortunately their is no current way to do it. No hacks, no work a rounds, no nothing. Sorry.
  5. sk8killer

sk8killer New Member

im not complaining about sliding my finger....its my alarm clock. i was testing it out an it looks like if i wwant it to work i need to slide my fingers for the music for the alarm to go off....but wannt it to wake me up lol