Sleep mode question

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by doodger, Feb 17, 2009.

1. doodger

doodger New Member

Humm, this is probably a stupid quetion, and it probably was asked before, but whatever.

My ipod touch is Jailbroken, and if i close it the Jailbreak will obviously go away. I don't have the time to re-break at morning ( altough it's not very long) and i'm wondering if keeping in sleep mode for the night harm the battery at long term.
  2. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you shutdown your ipod touch you just have to reboot it using a boot program. It takes 1 minute.
    Do you know how to search?
  3. Xx-pFizZLE-xX

Xx-pFizZLE-xX Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    no as long as you has a decent charge.. your battery will not die on you over night. but if you have a low charge; you might make it thru the night fine; but then it might die on you during the day.

so basically, its to sleep it; jus make sure you try to charge it if possible
  4. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Sleep mode, most of the time, takes less battery than switching it on and off.
  5. nem3sis159

nem3sis159 New Member

if you jailbroke using redsn0w or voltage you can use volatages boot program or 1clickboot if you jailbroke with cyw00d1.7 for me the 1clickboot didnt work i never tested voltages boot tho.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Xx-pFizZLE-xX

Xx-pFizZLE-xX Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    I use the voltage boot. it works great, all you have to do is put the ipot in DFU and click boot. the process takes around a minute. and after that my ipod takes around 3 minutes to boot up but thats only because i have so much junk on it
  7. doodger

doodger New Member

I used a windows jailbreak modified for mac, i need a few command lines before boot