SkySMS

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by Spartigus, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Spartigus

Spartigus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hey
    I downloaded sky sms and subscribed to VYKE, i can used VYKE website to send sms to my phone, i also aslo browse the website on my ipod touch and send an sms from there. But when i try to use SkySMS, it doesn't send, it says message sent, and i get billed for it from my free credit, but i don't receive it. I use the same send to number for all the attempts and it doesn't go through for SkySMS.. How can i get it working?
    Thanks
    Marco
  2. Jas1222

Jas1222 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    did you enter the number in the international format ?? E.G. UK mobiles are +44 and take away the first 0 of the number
  3. Spartigus

Spartigus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Yeah
    in Aus, its +61 then i entered the number and left out the leading 0. Im on 1.1.4. I can send sms over the net using the internet, but it just doesn't work using skysms.... I used exactly the same number to send to all the times...
  4. comthre3

comthre3 New Member

i use vyke with skysms all the time, and it works fine, sometimes i would get the same prob. all i had to do is sign on to my vyke account from the touch, close the browser then go back to skysms and it works fine, doest make any sense i know, but works for me everytime

Please Register or Log in to view images

let me know if that was of any help.
  5. lilmikey

lilmikey New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    when ever i try to use this app it gives me an error and tells me to report a bug