Skype +Fring +Iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Blackness, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Blackness

Blackness New Member

Hey so can i receive calls on Skype. I want to get the Skype plan for 3 months with a phone number for $18 dollars unlimited calls to US. With Fring im hoping i can receive calls but im not sure if its worth it. Should i do it or is it not a good idea. Its not connected yet either.
  2. iPhoneFTW

iPhoneFTW New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Depends on how much you are going to use it tbh, some people love internet calls and some dont
  3. Blackness

Blackness New Member

Your right. I don't mind them. Im just not sure if it works.

I always have internet with my iphone and for 3 months for 20 bucks aint much. I'll will always need to have fring on though or i can run it in the background with a hack.

When i don't have internet the calls can just go to voicemail or i can connect remotly to my pc when i get internet and check who called.
  4. lehman310

lehman310 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I got it on my 2g touch with the 2.95 a moth unlimited with skype and it works REALLY good.
  5. dieselboy27

dieselboy27 New Member

i did a 1 hour fring call over skypeout yesterday and it chewed through the battery! I'm not exactly shocked, but don't expect > 2 hours talk time using this method. Still it's cool to have the option.