Release Skulldemort (I know it's lame but I couldn't think of anything better)

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by bsblade, Mar 17, 2008.

1. bsblade

bsblade New Member

So I have finalized my theme that i have been working on, it's my first theme and probably no one will want it but here it is. I need to give credit to Ax Graphix credit for the dock because it was my idea but he made it happen.

Please Register or Log in to view images

So far I only did the icons necessary to fill this page but I'm working on a full set, if you are interested in the icons I will be glad to make any specific ones you would like.

To install the dock, you have to set the Safari, Movies, Music, Photos (or Camera), and installer icons to transparent. Then set the dock as your dock background image.

EDIT:
    Second page of Icons!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the dock looks pretty cool
  3. mattx360xuk

mattx360xuk New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    im not much for the icons tbh, but the docks sweet.
  4. sibux

sibux Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I like it, will you upload it?
  5. bsblade

bsblade New Member

I've got the wallpaper and dock up, you just have to create a new folder and name it whatever you would like and then place the dock and wallpaper images in it. After that, SSH into you iPod and place the file in /var/root/library/Summerboard/Themes. The theme will now be in your summerboard. I'm still working on the Icons so I will place a folder full of those up as soon as I'm done.

EDIT: I have posted a ZIP file with the Wallpaper, Dock, and some icons (they are mostly just icarus icons at this point). Just follow the previous directions to place that folder in your summerboard. I will update the .ZIP when I'm done with the icons.
  6. rodrigo220

rodrigo220 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Dock looks aiight..but the icons need to be better ...pretty good for your first theme
  7. bsblade

bsblade New Member

Some of the icons do need to be redone, but it's hard to do make them fit into the theme with my limited photoshop skills. Thanks for the feedback.
  8. bsblade

bsblade New Member

im gonna bring this back from the dead and ask if anyone wants me to continue, and you do want me to then please list some icons you would like. the icons in the pictures are the only ones.